UK Network Management Board Membership
The UK Network Management Board brings together national and local government from across the UK to consider Network Management matters. It was set up in 2002, and reports to the UK Roads Liaison Group.
Membership and terms of reference
The UK Network Management Board is chaired by Martin Low (City of Transport Advisor, Westminster City Council who represents The Local Government Technical Advisors Group (TAG)), and representing the National Traffic Managers' Forum (NTFM)and has the following members:
- Mark Kemp, Vice Chairman and representing the Association of Directors of Environment, Economy, Planning and Transport (ADEPT) -
- Hugh Gillies (Transport Scotland), representing Transport Scotland
- Colin Jones (Transport for Wales), representing Welsh Government
- Satbir Gill (Ringway Hounslow Highways Limited), representing TAG.
- Roy Gordon (Traffic Management), representing Transport NI
- Mark Whitaker, representing Transport for London
- TBC, representing the Association of Chief Police Officers and Association of Chief Police Officers in Scotland
- Wayne Duerden, representing the Department for Transport
- Freda Rashdi, representing Highways England, Network Services
- Cliff Woolnoth (London Borough of Redbridge), representing LoTAG
- TBC, representing the Country Surveyors Society (CSS) Wales